Monday 17 December 2012

5 Last Minute Handmade Christmas Present Ideas

If you're like me and are still feverishly working away at making your Christmas presents, you may be in need of a few last minute ideas. I've had a fish around in my blog archives and produced five, none of which should take you any more than an hour to make. Phew!

1. A Felt Owl Keyring/Trolley Buddy






3. A Fabric Clutch Bag (How-to courtesy of The Making Spot)






5. ...And finally, why not gather washi tape, stickers and other embellishments together with a sketch book and give someone the gift of their own smash book? My mum has asked for this for Christmas as she keeps trying to steal my smashing supplies! You could even decorate the smash book to make it even more special. 




Lots of luck! I'm declaring this Thursday's Creatives Unite a two hour Christmas special to help with all the making, wrapping and decorating which may still need to be done!

Have a crafty Monday,



8 comments:

  1. Lovely ideas - and good to be reminded of the trolley/keyring owls, they are so sweet! I thought I wouldn't manage to make any gifts this year but have ended up doing quite a few - and I'll be sewing right up till the very last minute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do love making the trolley owls! I think you have the right attitude, perhaps if I hadn't set myself such a big crafting target I'd have made a lot more by now! x

      Delete
  2. Lovely ideas, I've finished all my presents now (didn't have time to do many things year) and am on to a few handmade deocarations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely ideas Anna. I'm hoping to get some crafting done over the Christmas break. Will you still be doing Creatives Unite over the festive period?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hooray for Christmas crafting, I can't wait! And I will indeed be running CU as normal over Christmas - after a house full of family I'm sure some will need it even more than usual! x

      Delete
  4. Love those little owls, did you use a pattern? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you click on the link to the owl post Ada, you'll see everything you need to make one ;) x

      Delete

Thank you for your comment!