Monday 23 June 2014

A New Home for Miss Beatrix



It's been oh-so quiet on this blog for the last few weeks, but as usual with me there has been a reason, a project being worked on in the background.

As of Thursday 26th June (because my birthday seems like a good day for it), my little blog will be moving to a new home. After two and a half years of being a Blogger blog, I've decided to go self-hosted. This is partly because it's time Miss Beatrix got a fresh lick of paint, and partly because the name Miss Beatrix encompasses my blog, my Etsy shop, the #PostCircle community and Creatives Unite. So I think that after all the work I've put in to bring those projects to life, a new home, capable of helping them grow further, is needed.

I don't want to lose a single one of you. My blog has never, to me, been about numbers of people, but it is about people, and I am genuinely grateful for every one of you who has clicked the follow button over the past two and a half years. So I'd be delighted if you'd decide to continue on this journey with me by updating your blog reader. As of Thursday you'll find my site (with a new name too!) at:

 teawithmissbeatrix.com


If you follow via Bloglovin you shouldn't have to do a thing. If you follow via Blogger, I'd be grateful if you could follow via Bloglovin, or once the new site is live you'll find you can very easily subscribe to receive posts by email.

Thank you for your support, and see you on the other side! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!